Friday, September 07, 2007

WCP final table

I was able to do just enough in Heat #5 to allow my team to advance to the finals, the structure forced me to play quite differently I may have made a mistake call with A10o when I should have open folded. Anyways I placed 3rd running really bad 4 handed losing AK to Q7 AIPF AQx7x board and QQ to K6 AJ6x6 board. We start the final table at 12:30 eastern time. http://www.pokerstars.tv/wcp/ is the link again to the webcast.

The final is going to be 4 handed and its a tagteam match you should expect tnetter raymer and myself to do most of the playing. Hopefully we can win for our teamates who the money will be much more important to both of them then us 3. Been an awesome trip so far everyone I've met has been great from stars pros to stars support and the fellow competitors. I am trying to get to london right after this for WSOPE where I still need to get some extra cash to buyin.

4 Comments:

Blogger rob h 09 said...

I need 2 plain, tartar on the side, large fry, 2 cheese 1 ketchup.

whats up buddy, good luck, cant belive your a pro poker player, unbelieviable

12:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i crashed ur truck. well drove it off the miller deck so i dont know if you consider that a crash.hahha. good luck cuz.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Martin Freigger said...

Shaun,
We just watched in your basement where you have played so many hands- What a great JOB!... we watched with your Dada and Gram and family yesterday and everyone is proud- We just watched you knock out Canada- Then Iceland- Then Romania- and it was awesome!
We knew you were going to win-
Nice Job!
Your Dad says Hello- He loves you! Keep up the great work, and travel safe! Please get a phone card and call-
Your Gram says hello- Much love- Aunt donna watched- WOW!
Everyone SK knows watched-
Great job!
hubba-hubba

3:41 PM  
Blogger Hoon said...

Good job shaun!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home