Thursday, May 24, 2007

Updates

Sorry it's been over a month since I've posted something been trying for last 2 weeks to get something up but my login info wasn't working and I keep giving up easily. heading to vegas this monday, thayer fucked up and still don't have a place booked which hopefully I can do once I get out there. Looks like I sold a few less shares then I anticipated but that's fine I'm happy having half my action for the series can't wait to play the super soft events. Also, looking forward to meeting the 100+ people who've berated me online and said wait till I see you live etc comments I laugh at those people who take poker way too seriously.

Anyways going to be active with some good poker and other stories hopefully once I get the living arrangements setup, really excited been looking forward to this trip for a few years now and it doesn't seem like it's here already packing and stuff for the trip it still hasn't sunk in how much these next 2 months will effect the rest of my life.

Also, I don't plan on playing much live cash unless I see the games are very good I do think I'll end up playing some of the 2nd chance events the days I play events other days prob online sess in the morn/afternoon drinking/smoking after.

1 Comments:

Blogger dylan said...

dude, i watch u play poker all the time,ur crazy good. Kepp up the good work bro
-dylan

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home