Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WCOOP and running bad

Well I am still running really bad on stars buy luckily the only 2 tournys they decided to let me cash in were the 1k LHE ad the ME getting I think 180th and 136th respectively. Besides that I can't cash in anything there my tourny game has escaped me dunno what's going on. Cash games been bad for me. I am also trying to force a lot more hours in this week due to the possibility of stars following suit with party poker and other sites and preventing US players from playing.

I am really unsure of what I am going to do I could go play live at TStone and get a place closer so I don't have to drive 2 hours each way. Or I may goto school out west either UNLV or some Socal school. Another option I am considering is canada either for school or just getting an appt with a few other poker players.

I think this week I am going to try to organize a TLB team challenge to start this sunday. I'll prob have a post up on 2+2 about it see if theres enough interest. I need to be moitvated to play with an unknown timespan left for US and online poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home