Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My september challenge

I'm sure most of you are aware of my current september challenge I posted on 2+2, so far it has been going really well and I am way ahead of my planned pace which is a very good sign. I've been logging in a lot of hours so far this week almost upto 65 hours which is far and away my biggest week play wise. That was helped greatly by my friday 24 hour challenge.

I am trying for a nice push for TLB over the next few days I have 3 20/180 wins good for 319 points a piece so farand a few other top 5 finishes. But, sadly I am not doing as well in the rebuys. I have had a nice stack in a few of them getting deep in the money to lose it by running into big hands with bigger stacks. I am expecting to FT something that isn't a 20/180 either today or tomorow I have had a lot of good starts but my middle game has been very weak. I hope I can played a more solid game during that crucial stage of the tourny.

I will try to keep this blog updated daily during my challenge for anyone who wants to always know how well I am doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home